Better Sex. Better Orgasm O-Shot
What is The O-Shot
What Is the O-Shot?
The Orgasm Shot® (O-Shot®) procedure is a non-surgical, but very specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina to help relieve women with urinary incontinence and sex problems. Done in the wrong way, results could be useless or worse. The names “Orgasm Shot” and “O-Shot” were awarded to Charles Runels, MD (the first to do the procedure) and are protected by US Patent & Trademark law. Mark Abbott is a board certified Nurse Practitioner and fulled credentialed to safely perform the O-Shot protocol.
Any physician or nurse practitioner who qualified, joined, & who continues in good standing with our group of O-Shot® providers will be listed on this website. Anyone who uses either name (O-Shot® or Orgasm Shot®) who is not listed on this website is not a member of our group (the Cellular Medicine Association), is not certified to do the procedure, is violating trademark/patent laws, & should not be trusted.
Nothing contained on this website is intended to represent a promise, guarantee or warranty that any patient who undergoes the O-Shot® (Orgasm Shot®) will achieve a particular result. Individual results do vary, and no responsibility is assumed for failure to achieve a desired result. With the utilization of this procedure, no promise or representation, guarantee or warranty regarding its use, benefit, or other quality is made. No representations that the use of this procedure or PRP is approved by the FDA or any other agency of the federal or state government is made.
If you’re a woman looking to improve sex, have better orgasms, or reduce unwanted urinary incontinence, or have been diagnosed with lichen sclerosus, the O-Shot may help you.
The O-Shot uses PRP, also known as Platelet-Rich Plasma, a substance taken from your blood that promotes healing in the area where it is injected. PRP treatments are widely used to heal injuries in the muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments. At Bolus Med Spa, we use PRP injections to perform the O-Shot, P-Shot, Vampire Facial, Vampire Facelift, and Vampire Breast lift.
What does the O-Shot treat? The Top 5 O-Shot Treatments
The Woman’s 5 Sex-Pleasure Problems & Why Doctors Stay Silent…
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence doesn’t sound like much until you think about it–that’s the same as one in 20!
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire). Remember, that this is not counted a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem. Important: Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%). Here women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes a frustration that they avoid.
- Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women.
- Lichen Sclerosus: Lichen sclerosus (also known as lichen sclerosus et atrophicus) is a chronic, idiopathic, inflammatory skin disorder characterized by atrophic plaques on the skin or mucous membranes. Genital lichen sclerosus, particularly vulvar lichen sclerosus, is considered the most frequent presentation.
How is the O-Shot Done? Minutes to Better Sex
In preparation for the procedure you will shave all pubic hair before coming in.
On arrival we will get you settled and comfortable and apply numbing cream to the vagina so you feel no pain.
Then blood is drawn from the arm in the same was as with any blood test. Then, using a centrifuge and a special method, platelet rich plasma is isolated the resultant growth factors. The whole process takes about 10 minutes and can be done there in the room with you.
Then, using a very thin needle, the growth factors are injected the clitoris and into the upper vagina into an area most important for the sexual response, the O-Shot. Because these areas have been numbed with the anesthetic cream, the woman feels little or no pain.
What To Expect During Your O-Shot
Our O-Shot procedurecan be broken down into four simple steps:
The O-Shot is quick and simple. You should be in and out in 30-45 mins and can immediately resume all activities as tolerated, even having sex the same day.
One to two treatments may be needed to optimize the results, and then once a year to maintain your progress and stay ahead of the aging curve.
Thinking about getting the O-Shot? Book a free consultation today to determine your treatment plan!
Results will be seen in as little as two weeks up to three months to fully appreciate the benefits. Improvement in urinary incontinence may be appreciated much sooner, but not always. We encourage you to resume all activities as tolerated including sex or masterbation right away.